GAMA Leadership and Management Proficiency (GAMA LMP) Designation
The GAMA LMP Designation provides leaders and managers with both the strategic plans and underlying competencies essential to leading teams to success. This unique certification program pairs classroom learning, a 360 Leadership Assessment, and leadership coaching, and was designed exclusively for practicing field leaders.
Designation holders must complete two courses, outlined below, including 90% attendance at all live sessions.
Leadership and Management is a comprehensive, tactical leadership development program designed exclusively for field leaders in the life insurance and financial security profession.
Learners will –
- Articulate their vision, mission, and values
- Design a personalized learning plan
- Create a business plan, or Roadmap to Success, that includes plans for
- On-going development
- Practice management
- Refine a presentation to be used to help communicate their Roadmap to Success to key stakeholders.
Applied Leadership Proficiency, the second course required to complete the GAMA Leadership and Management Proficiency (GAMA LMP) Designation, will help ensure you have the underlying competencies needed to bring your Roadmap to Success to life. This course consists of live sessions, coaching conversations, and individual work periods spread out over 8 weeks. During that time learners will –
- Complete their GAMA Global Leadership 360 Assessment
- Reflect on their Assessment results and determine how those results affect the execution of their Roadmap to Success
- Create an enhanced Roadmap to Success designed to capitalize on strengths and address areas for growth.
Successful participants will receive a digital badge and physical certificate that demonstrates their commitment to displaying exemplary field leadership.
Continuing Education Requirements
Certification holders must complete the GAMA Leadership 360 Assessment and at least one aligned eLearning Course every two years to keep their designation current.
WANT MORE INFORMATION?
Please email [email protected] and a GAMA Global team member will contact you.
Note on Finseca courses: all courses must be accessed through a company or chapter enrollment. Individuals do not have the ability to reach out to GAMA Global or Finseca directly to enroll in or access course content for any of the following courses.